Red Snapper Baked Filets With Mushroom
- Olive oil spray
- 3/4 pound red snapper fillets
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Line baking tray with foil and spray with olive oil spray.
- Place tray in the oven while oven preheats.
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Remove tray from oven and place fish on it.
- Brush fillets with olive oil then spoon mushrooms over top.
- Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Pour wine over fish and cover tray with foil then bake 10 minutes.
- Place fish on plates and spoon mushrooms and sauce over top.