Edible Massage Oil For Romantics
- 1/4 cup glycerine (Found in most drug stores)
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp flavoring or your choice (be careful with mint and cinnamon flavorings and where you put them)
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients well, add flavoring of your choice to taste and bottle.
- This is a water-soluble lotion that heats up when you blow on it, and is latex-friendly.
- It is an edible massage oil.
- Suggested flavorings
- Almond, Apricot, Butterscotch, Chocolate, Mint Chocolate, Cinnamon
- Vanilla, Coconut, Coffee, Grape, Hazelnut, Maple, Orange