Apple Butter Pork Loin
- Time 180 minutes
- Serves 6
- 2 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloins
- seasoning salt to taste
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
How to make it
- 1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2.Season the pork tenderloins with seasoning salt, and place them in a 9x13 inch baking dish or small roasting pan. Pour apple juice over the pork, and cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil.
- 3.Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven. While the pork is roasting, mix together the apple butter, brown sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves.
- 4. After the hour, remove pork loins from the oven, and spread the apple butter mixture over them.
- 5.Cover, and return to the oven for 2 hours, or until fork tender.