Split Second Ham Roll-ups
- 1/2 lb sliced deli ham
- 1 tub of cream cheese (I use light cream cheese)
- Approx. 1 handful of fresh chives, not chopped.
How to make it
- Spread cream cheese lightly on sliced ham, leave one side of not entirely covered so when you roll it up it doesn't squirt out the side.
- Add as many sprigs of chives as you like to the corner your about to roll up first.
- GENTLY lift the edge and roll up.
- Cut down the middle at an angle for a snazzy look.
- Dash out the door and pretend you did it on purpose!