Apple Cranberry Cookie Cobbler
- Time 35 minutes
- Serves 10
- 4 Granny Smith Apples -- peeled, cored, slice
- 1 can (16 oz) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (20 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough -- cut in half
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel, core, and slice apples. Cut apples in half; place in deep dish baker.
- Combine cranberry sauce, sugar, flour, and cinnamon in bowl; mix well. Pour over apples; mix well.
- Cut cookie dough in half; reserve one portion for another use. Slice cookie dough into 1/4-inch thick slices. Arrange evenly over apple mixture.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender and top is golden brown.