BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (hickory works the best!)
- 1 12" pre-baked pizza crust
- 3 boneless cooked and cubed chicken breasts
- 1 cup smoked shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 bunch fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sliced red onion
How to make it
- Fire-up your oven to 425 F (220 C). Mix up the chicken, BBQ sauce, honey, molasses, brown sugar and cilantro in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring it to a boil.
- Spread the chicken mix over crust of the pizz and sprinkle with cheese and onions (and whatever else you want on there). Bake for 18 minutes or so.