Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Time 15 minutes
- Serves 12
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla (omit if making savory)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- orange/lemon/lime zest
- black pepper/red pepper flakes
- minced chive/garlic/shallot
- bacon crumbles
How to make it
- Put all ingredients in blender, blend until well incorporated and almost smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat, lightly smear with the oil of your choice.
- Pour a scant tablespoon for each pancake, silver dollar size. Cook until bubbles form and it's nice and brown, turn.
- Eat them with maple syrup, jam, honey, agave, lemon and powdered sugar, or, if savory, sour cream or yogurt, greens, creme fraiche or just drizzled with a tasty oil.