No Fail Pie Crust
- 2 pie crust:
- 1 cup butter crisco or shortening..I use always use crisco
- 2 2/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 7 to 8 tbs ice cold water( I fill up a smaill bowl with water and dump ice cubes in it)
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 to 4 tbs ice cold water
How to make it
- Mix crisco and flour with fork until it forms small pea like balls.
- Add water 1 tbs at a time, keep mixing with fork.
- Dough is ready when it is firm and ready to roll.
- Use rolling pin and plenty of flour to roll out for your pie.