Make Your Own Gummi Bears
- 1 small box Jello with sugar (any flavor)
- 7 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and hand mix until the mixture looks like dough
- Place pan over low heat and stir until melted.
- Once completely melted, pour into plastic candy molds or any molds you prefer.
- put it in the freezer for 5 min.
- Put them in the frig for 5 min
- Take them out
- When very firm remove from the mold and munch! For sour gummies spritz lightly with water and sprinkle with Kosher sour salt (also known as ascorbic acid or vitamin c powder)