Lemon Basil Pasta Salad
- 1 pound farfalle (bow-ties) pasta
- 4 plum tomatoes, cut into 1 inch dice (or grape tomatoes cut in half)
- 8 basil leaves, cut into chiffonade
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoons salt or to taste
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to directions on box.
- Drain the pasta and rinse under cold water to cool down.
- Put the pasta in a large serving bowl and add the tomatoes, basil, lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
- Toss well and garnish with fresh basil leaves.