Slow Berry Cobbler For Crockpot
- Time 180 minutes
- Serves 10
- 1 bag each (10 oz): frozen blueberries, strawberries, raspberries - if you have fresh ones, of course - use them!
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix (like Bisquick)
- 1/3 to 2/3 cup sugar - to taste
- 2 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 stick butter (4 Tbsp), melted
- 1/2 cup milk
How to make it
- Mix berries, baking mix and sugar together and put into slow cooker (I spray it with non-stick spray first).
- Mix baking mix, half the sugar (1/4 C), butter and milk, drop dollops on top of berries in pot.
- Mix together cinnamon and remaining (1/4 C) sugar and sprink on top of dough.
- Cover and cook 3 to 4 hours until puffy, golden brown dough and bubbly fruit.
- Yummy hot with chilly ice cream!