BLT Ranch Dip
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 68
- 1 Tbs buttermilk ranch dressing base
- 1 Tbs water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1 lb bacon fried and crumbled
- 1 cups of chopped tomato( about 2 large)
How to make it
- Put buttermilk ranch dressing base and the water into a bowl stir and let stand about 5 minutes.
- Whisk in the sour cream and mayonaise until blended.
- Fry the bacon, let it drain, and crumble into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Cut the tomato into wedges, seed them , and chop them into 1/4 to 1/2 inch pieces.
- Fold the bacon and tomatoes into the dip.
- Refrigerate until serving time.