Baked Pork Chop Casserole
- 4 pork chops
- 1-1/2 cups chopped white onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 pound can pork and beans
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to make it
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper then brown well in a skillet.
- Place in baking dish.
- Saute onions and peppers in margarine then add garlic, beans, chili sauce, brown sugar and mustard.
- Mix well and pour over chops.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.