Rock Bottom Brewery Asiago Dip
- 4 T. sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted in hot water
- 1 C. mayonnaise
- 1 C. sour cream
- 1/2 C. shredded Asiago cheese, plus shredded Asiago cheese for garnish
- 1/4 C. green onions (cleaned, rinsed and sliced into 1/4-inch pieces)
- 1/4 C. mushrooms (rinsed and sliced into 1/4-inch pieces)
How to make it
- Squeeze all water out of tomatoes, then julienne cut into fine strips.
- It is important that all water be removed from tomatoes, and they must be added last, or dip will discolor.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except tomatoes and cheese for garnish, in food processor.
- Blend well at low speed. Add tomatoes and slowly mix by hand for about 1 minute.
- When ready to serve, heat through in microwave oven.
- Remove from microwave and sprinkle with Asiago cheese. Put in broiler and heat until cheese browns.
- Makes 3 cups.