Peanut Butter And Banana Sandwich
- 4 Slices of French Bread
- 1-2 Tblsp Butter
- 2 Whole Bananas
- 4 Tblsp Honey
- 4 Tblsp Peanut Butter
How to make it
- Slice bananas, add honey and peanut butter. Mix well, cutting and mashing bananas into mixture. Reserve.
- Spread butter over one side of bread slices.
- Spread banana and peanut butter mixture over other side of bread. Combine two slices of bread, peanut butter sides in.
- Heat skillet to medium heat, add sandwiches, and brown.
- Allow 5 minutes to cool, and enjoy!