Spicy Curry Ramen Noodles
- 1 big pack of Top Ramen curry noodles- (usually has 4 in it w/ 4 curry seasoning)
- 3 seasoning pkts should be enough
- 5 Thai chillies- minced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup frozen veggie-peas, carrots,beans, corn and even lima beans.
- Cumin seeds
- Water 3 cups
- Chopped Green onions for garnish
- No salt needed, the seasoning has enough seasoning
- You c
How to make it
- 1. In a sauce pan add the add water.
- 2. Add the cumin seeds, minced chili and garlic
- 3. Once it boils add the frozen veggies, cook for a few min
- 4. Then add the noodles.
- 5. Once it starts to cook, add the 3 seasoning pkts.
- 6. Cook until everything comes together.
- 7. Garnish and serve hot.
- i) The curry flavored top ramen noodles can be bought at Indian grocery stores.
- iii) If you don't have one nearby, you can use curry powder and you need to add salt.
- iii) I like the noodles a little bit brothy. If you like without broth reduce the water accordingly. You can break the noodles a little bit before cooking so that its easier to serve.