Red Lobster Copycat Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk (I use 2%)
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese (I use 2%)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
How to make it
- Mix Bisquick, cheese, and milk into a soft dough.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Smooth down tops.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 450.
- While baking, melt butter with garlic powder.
- Brush butter mixture on tops of biscuits while warm. (Keep stirring the butter mixture - the garlic will settle)
- Best served warm.