Gluten-free Vegan Collard Greens
- 1 bunch collard greens (~10 leaves?), chopped
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 cup water or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (maybe less)
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- salt to taste
How to make it
- Fry onions and garlic in olive oil for about 2 minutes.
- Add diced tomato, collard greens, water (or stock), vinegar, and red pepper flakes
- Cook as long as you want -- an hour or two -- over low heat until greens are tender.