Grilled Ribs Of Lamb
- 3 large garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil plus more for brushing
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 8 lamb rib chops well trimmed of fat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Lime slices for garnish
How to make it
- In a small bowl stir together garlic, rosemary, olive oil and pepper.
- Place chops in a shallow dish and brush mixture over them then cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Prepare a grill or preheat a broiler.
- Brush grill rack or broiler pan with olive oil then place chops on rack or grill and cooking until browned and crisp turning every few minutes.
- Transfer to warmed individual plates then season with salt and serve immediately with lemon slices.