PEANUT BUTTER FUDGY BARS
- Time 25 minutes
- Serves 12
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1-1/2 C. Peanut butter, divided
- 1/3 C, water
- 1 egg
- 1 can chocolate fudge frosting
- 1 C. M & M peanut candies
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lightly spray a 13" x 9" baking pan with cooking spray,
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, 1 cup peanut butter, water, and egg on low speed until combined well.
- Mix for 2 more minutes on medium speed.
- Spread into the sprayed baking pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until puffy and lightly browned.
- Cool completely.
- In a small bowl mix frosting and ½ cup peanut butter over cooled dessert.
- Cut into bars and place 1-2 M&Ms on each bar.