Green Pea Salad
- 1 pkg frozen peas
- 1 (8oz) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons Salad Dressing (I use Miracle Whip)
- Cashews (halves, whole, toasted or raw) to taste
How to make it
- Mix frozen peas together with other ingredients.
- Add cashews to mixture as desired. You may wish to add some to top as well.
- Keeps well for potluck as the frozen peas will keep the salad cool.
- Nice for picnics too.
- From Dottie Theriault's Collection