Pork N Bean Bread
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 2 tbsp. dry mustard
- 1 tbsp. dry minced onion
- 1 16 oz. can pork and beans
How to make it
- Measure flour into mixing bowl with baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, combine, eggs, oil, sugar, bacon, mustard and onion; stir in beans
- Add all at once to flour, stirring just until flour is moistened.
- Pour into a greased 8 1/2"x4 1/2" loaf pan.
- Bake in a 350ºF oven 50 to 55 minutes or until done.
- Cool 15 minutes before removing from pan. Makes 1 loaf.