Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 36
- Cake batter, your favorite
- Ice cream cones, flat bottom one, we like the different colored ones
- Frosting, room temp,, my mom used 7 minute frosting
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to the temp you would for your cake recipe.
- Mix up your favorite cake batter, we love chocolate.
- Take the icream cones and use them like cup cake papers, only these are edible.
- Fill them about 2/3 full.
- Set each one into the cupcake hole in the cupcake pan.
- Bake until done, they are checked just like any cupcake.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Now it is time to frost, you will understand why my Mom used 7 minute frosting.
- Take one of the cone cakes and dip it top down into the frosting, twirling it as you remove it to make it look like ice cream.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles if you like.
- These are great for Birthdays and school functions.
- NO messy papers to clean up, just the kids, and they were going to get messy anyway!