Apple Cream Cheese Pie
- 2 cups graham crumbs
- 1/2 cup. butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tbls. sugar
- 2- 8 oz pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 - 8 oz containers of Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cans apple pie filling
How to make it
- Mix graham crumbs, butter, salt and sugar and press into a 9x13 pan.
- Beat cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth. Add vanilla.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread over graham crumbs.
- Spread apple pie filling on cheese layer and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Put in the fridge for a few hours.
- I hope you enjoy this. I sure did!