Easiest-Ever Pot Roast For Slow Cooker
- Time 6-00 minutes
- Serves 6
- 2 to 3 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 8 to 10 baby carrots
- 1 sweet onion, quartered
- 2 to 3-lb. beef chuck roast or an eye round roast
- 10-3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1-1/2 oz. pkg. onion soup mix
- Sometimes I use the beefy onion mix.
How to make it
- Arrange vegetables in a slow cooker;
- place roast on top.
- Spread soup over roast; sprinkle with soup mix.
- Use no water.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 9 to 10 hours.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.