- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 20
- 1 1/2 cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup of Baking Cocoa
- 1 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1 1/2 cups of Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Low Fat/Calorie Butter or Margarine
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup of Low-fat (1%) Milk
- 4oz of Egg Beaters (=2 eggs)
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Paper line 20 muffin cups
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Gradually beat in flower mixture alternately with milk.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes.