Chicken PillowsFrom alissachandler 8 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 three ounce cream cheese shopping list
- 2/3 cup of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion shopping list
- 10 tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper shopping list
- Bag of ceasar flavored croutons shopping list
- 2 cans of 8 crescent rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Boil two chicken breasts for 10-12 minutes or until cooked
- In a small bowl add the cream cheese, 2/3 cup cream of mushroom soup, 1 tablespoon of chopped green onions, 4 tablespoons of butter, and 1/8 tablespoon of pepper. This will make your filling
- Once the chicken is cooked remove from water and shred the two breasts with a fork. Once you have 2 cups of shredded chicken (about 2 breasts shredded) add it to the filling mixture and stir.
- Now you will want to smash up the ceasar croutons in the bag until it is almost a powder. You don't want this to be chunky at all because it is going to be your breading.
- In another bowl melt 6 tablespoons of butter
- Open your crescent rolls and one by one you will flatten out the crescent roll a little so that the two points of the traingle are at the bottom.
- Take a spoonfull of the chicken filler and drop it towards the bottom center of the flattened crescent roll. Don't add to much or you won't be able to roll it up.
- Now take the bottom left point and pull it towards the upper left corner sealing the left side of the chicken pillow. Then take the bottom right side of the crescent point and pull it towards the top left corner. You will then roll the crescent towards the top of the point sealing in all of the sides so that the filling doesn't spill out. I sometimes I have to pinch some areas shut so it doesn's leak. This process of rolling can be a little tricky your first time but you will get the hang of it.
- Now take the rolled pillow and dip it in the bowl of melted butter. Then dip it in the crushed ceasear croutons and then place it on a cookie sheet.
- Continue to do these steps with the rest of the crescent rolls and place them on the cookie sheet.
- Bake them at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
The Cookalissachandler San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!