Stir Fry Beef With Spring Onion
- marinade: 1 tbs soy sauce
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbs of shaoshing or chinese rice wine
- 2 cup oil
- ½ lb lean beef, very thinly sliced
- sauce : 1 tbsp chinese red vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp ground Szechuan pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups of scallions, cut into 10 cm lenght
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1/2 cup oil
How to make it
- Mix soy sauce, the salt, shaoshing and 2 tbsps of the oil. Add the beef slices, marinate for 5 minutes.
- for the sauce Mix soy sauce with the vinegar, sesame seed oil and pepper in a small bowl.
- Heat oil . Add the garlic and stir fry for 10 seconds. Add the meat and stir fry until browned.
- Cut the spring onion into 10 cms pieces and add to the meat together with the vinegar mixture. Stir-fry for a few seconds. Serve,