Marbled Chocolate Cheesecake
- Time 55 minutes
- Serves 10
- 125 grams Graham crackers or Digestive biscuits crumbs
- 65 grams butter, melted
- ¼ cup ground Almonds
- 3 (8 ounce), packages cream cheese, softened (705 grams).
- 1 (14 0unce can) sweetened condensed milk.
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 60 grams unsweetened chocolate, melted ( I used plain chocolate).
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300F.Line a 20 cm cake pan with baking paper. Combine crumbs, ground Almonds and melted butter and press into the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Pour half the batter evenly over prepared crust.
- Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter; spoon over vanilla batter. With table knife or metal spatula, gently swirls chocolate batter through vanilla batter to marble.
- Wrap the cake pan with foil paper and bake in a water bath 45 to 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill at least 1 hour. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator