- 1 pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces (2 cups)
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (6 ounces)
- 1 can (6 ounces) salmon or tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle asparagus, onions, 3/4 cup of the cheese and the salmon in pie plate.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake about 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cool 5 minutes.