Zuppa Toscana Soup Olive Garden
- 5 1/2 cups chicken stock or broth
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 1 lb hot Italian sausages
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
How to make it
- Combine the stock and cream in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Slice the unpeeled potato into 1/4-inch slices, then quarter the slices and add them to the soup.
- Add the kale.
- Grill or sauté the sausage. When cooked and cooled, cut the sausage in an angle about 1/2-inch thick. Add the sausage to the soup.
- Add the spices and let the soup simmer for about 2 hours. Stir occasionally.