3 Layer Pineapple Coconut Cream Cake
- Time 30 minutes
- Serves 12
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup 7-Up
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 12 oz can coconut milk
- 3 oz box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 16 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 oz cool whip
- 1 1/3 cups shredded coconut
How to make it
- Combine cake mix, eggs, oil and 7-Up. Beat 3 minutes. Bake in a greased and floured 9x13 inch pan at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Let Cool.
- Whip together cream cheese, coconut milk, and vanilla pudding. Spread over cooled cake.
- Spread pineapple over cream-cheese topping. Spread cool whip over pineapple. Sprinkle coconut on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.