Broccoli And Chedder Soup
- 1 small head of broccoli
- 2 small onions - chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - chopped roughly
- 2 litres chicken or veg stock
- 1 teaspoon red chilli - chopped roughly
- 2 cups grated cheese
- black pepper
- Greek Yogurt (Optional)
How to make it
- In a medium sized pot
- Sauté the garlic, red chilli and onion until beginning to brown in a small amount of oil.
- Add broccoli and continue to sauté until cooked through and just starting to go soft.
- Add stock and bring to a boil.
- Add salt, pepper and paprika to taste
- Once boiling add cheese
- Once cheese is all melted, remove from heat.
- Ladle into a blender
- Blend on medium speed until smooth in texture
- Pour into bowls
- If you want a slightly creamier taste, add a dollop of greek yogurt into the bowls before serving.