- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh whole cranberries
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries and pecans.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.