Cream Cheese Chocolate Cupcakes
- Time 25 minutes
- Serves 18
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1 c. peanut butter chips (or just use more chocolate if you want)
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. baking cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. water
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbs. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
How to make it
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese. Add sugar, egg, salt. Mix well. Fold in chips. Set aside.
- For cupcakes, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Add water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full with batter. Top each with 2 Tbs. of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350º for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from pan.