Applebees Club House Grill SandwichFrom dragonflylady13 6 years ago
How to make it
- Butter one slice of bread and put butter side down into preheated skillet,
- on medium heat. Spread the up side of the slice with mayo. Sprinkle on half
- of cheese. Heat the turkey and ham slices in the same skillet for about 30
- seconds. Lay the turkey on the cheese, then the tomato. Spread bbq sauce
- over tomato, then lay on the ham, sprinkle the rest of the cheese over ham.
- Butter the second slice of bread on one side and put on top, with butter
- side up. The first bread slice should be brown, flip sandwich over and brown
- the second side for 2−3 minutes, or till golden brown. Remove from skillet,
- cut in half diagonally and serve with additional bbq sauce.
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!