Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- 1/2 pkg. linguine (8 oz.)*
- 1 cup fresh OR frozen broccoli flowerets
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup OR Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
How to make it
- COOK linguine according to pkg. directions. Add broccoli for last 4 min. of cooking time. Drain.
- HEAT butter in skillet. Cook chicken until browned, stirring often.
- ADD soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture and heat through. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
- TIP: *Or substitute spaghetti for linguine.
- Serve with a mixed green salad topped with grape tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette. For dessert serve pear halves.