- 3 large eggs
- 2 slices of cheese of your choice (American works nicely and is cheapest)
- 4 slices of bread (use your favorite)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make it
- Start off with toasting the bread, let it cool before you apply the mayo to it.
- Heat up a pan to cook your eggs over medium heat.
- Spray with non-stick spray.
- Scramble the eggs up in a bowl, and pour into pan.
- Cook the eggs as if you were making an omelet.
- Cut the eggs with your food flipper into two parts, and make those two parts square!
- Place cheese on top of each part, and cover with lid until cheese is melted.
- While cheese is melting, it is now a good time to slap some mayo on that cooled down toast.
- Place those rad egg squares on the toast, and make into a sandwich.
- You can also put onions in the eggs, spam, ham, sausage, kielbasa, peppers, whatever floats your boat. It's like an omelet in sandwich form, be creative!!!