- Time 12 minutes
- Serves 12
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup dried fruits (mix and match: dried cranberries, cherries, raisins, dried apricots -snipped)
- 1/2 cup dried banana chips, broken up
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- grease cookie sheets
- beat butter at medium speed about 30 seconds r until butter is creamy. Add brown sugar. Beat until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla. beat until combined.
- Combine flour, powder, soda, and salt.
- stir flour mixture into egg mixture. Add oats, all fruit and nuts.
- Scoop the dough up with a 1/4 cup measuring cup. drop the dough in mounds 2 inches apart. Slightly flatten cookies.
- bake 12-15 minutes or until cookies begin to brown. Let cool on sheet 1 minutes.
- Remove and cool competely.