Korean Sloppy Joes
- 1 lbs. Ground Pork or Beef
- Lots of Black Pepper
- Onion, sliced
- Carrots, slivered
- 3 cloves Garlic, sliced
- Any Hearty Vegetables you have (Zucchini, Potatoes) cut into matchsticks
- 2 tbsp Gochujang (Korean red pepper paste)
- Soy Sauce
- Corn Syrup
- Mirim (rice cooking wine, aka Mirin)
- Rice or Toasted Bread
How to make it
- Brown the pork in a pan with a heap of black pepper, along with onions, carrots, garlic, and whatever vegetables you have.
- Add two tablespoons of gochujang.
- Add a dash of salt, some soy sauce, some corn syrup, and some mirim. Taste often to balance the flavors to your liking.
- Serve on rice or toasted bread.