Quick And Easy Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookies
- Time 25 minutes
- Serves 12
- 1 cup peanut butter (I like the chunky)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup your favorite jam or jelly
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Mix peanut butter sugar and egg until well blended.
- For dough into ping pong sized balls and place 1 inche apart on cookie sheet. Flatten sightly and poke a dimple into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until light brown around the edges and firm to the touch.
- When cooled to room temperature, fill each dimple with 1/4 tsp of your favorite jam.