- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tblspns virgin olive oil
- 1 tspn dried basil
- 1 tspn salt
- 1 tspn black pepper
- 2 tblspns lemon juice
- 1 tblspn fresh parley, chopped
- 2 6 oz. salmon filets
How to make it
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing, garlic, olive oil,basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Place salmon filets in a shallow glass baking dish, cover w/ marinade, and marinate in refridgerator for about an hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place filtes in aluminum foil, cover w/ marinade, and seal tightly.
- Place in a glass baking dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.