- 3-4 leaves of Mint
- 2 Strawberries
- 1 1/2 oz Rum (non spiced, white)
- 1 1/2 oz Simple Syrup (or 1 Tablespoon of Superfine Sugar)
- 3 oz Lime Juice (Key limes, if available.)
- Club Soda
- 1 Sprig of Mint to Garnish
How to make it
- Muddle the Mint leaves and strawberries together in a highball glass.
- Fill the Glass with ice.
- Pour in 1 shot (about 1 1/2 oz) of white rum. You may double the rum if you like! ;)
- Pour in the Lime Juice and Simple Syrup.
- Top off with Club soda and give it a stir.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and serve.