Cheezy Noodle Kugel
- 16 ounces broad egg noodles
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pound (500 gm) cottage cheese
- 1 pound (500 gm) sour cream or Israeli white cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup sugar
How to make it
- Cook noodles in boiling water according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, mix the noodles with the melted butter, cheeses, beaten eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix cornflakes, cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle the cornflake mixture on top of the noodle mixture.
- Bake for about 1 hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or until the top is a light brown.