Worth The Wait Crock Pot Barbequed Pinto Beans
- Time 450 minutes
- Serves 8
- 1 pound dried pinto beans rinsed and picked over
- 4 cups hot water
- 2 white onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1-1/2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
How to make it
- Combine beans, water, onions and chili powder and cook in crock pot for 7 hours on low setting.
- Drain cooking liquid.
- Stir in barbecue sauce, ketchup, mustard and hot pepper sauce.
- Set on high heat and cook 30 minutes more.