Sausage Egg Brunch Casserole
- 16 ounces shredded Mexican four cheese blend
- 10 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 pound hot breakfast sausage
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Butter a lasagna dish.
- Spread cheese in bottom of dish reserving 1/2 cup to sprinkle on top.
- Brown sausage and set aside.
- Beat eggs well then stir in milk, salt, sugar, pepper and flour.
- Gently stir in sausage.
- Pour mixture over cheese in lasagna dish and cook for 35 minutes.
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking sprinkle remaining cheese on top.