Turkey Salad With Cranberry Dressing
- 1 bunch salad greens (endive, romaine, leaf lettuce, or Boston lettuce)
- 2 cups cooked turkey or chicken cu into julienne strips
- 1 medium potato, cooked peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup mandarin orange sections
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Radish slices
- -----Cranberry Dressing------
- 3/4 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon or nutmeg
How to make it
- Line a large serving platter or bowl with desired salad greens.
- Arrange turkey or chicken, along with potato pieces, mandarin oranges, cucumber and mushrooms over greens.
- Garnish salad with radish slices.
- To prepare dressing, place the cranberry sauce, mayonnaise and cinnamon or nutmeg in a blender container or food processor bowl. Cover and blend until dressing is smooth.
- Pour into serving bowl. Pass dressing with salad.