Condensed Milk Cookies
- Time 15 minutes
- Serves 54
- 250 g soft butter (1 cup; 250 ml)
- 100 ml castor sugar (1/4 cup + 4 tablespoons)
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 750 ml cake flour (3 cups)
- 10 ml baking powder (2 teaspoons)
- 5 ml vanilla extract (essence) 1 teaspoon
How to make it
- Beat sugar and butter until creamy.
- Beat in the condensed milk.
- Sift flour and powder together.
- Mix flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- Lastly mix in the vanilla.
- Mix well until a soft dough forms.
- Put into cookie press.
- You can roll into small balls and press down on them with a fork if you don't have a cookie press.
- Press or put onto a greased baking tray.
- Bake at 180 deg C (360 deg F) for 15 minutes or when it starts to brown.
- Let it cool down.
- Put into a cookie jar.