Pepperoni Pizza Bake
- 2 cups of uncooked rotini
- 1 1/2 lbs. of ground chuck
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 14 oz. jar of RAGU Homemade style pizza sauce
- 1 8oz. can of tomato sauce
- 1 6oz.can of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground oregano
- 2 cups of Kraft shredded Pizza (mozzarella and cheddar) Cheese
- About 15 slices of pepperoni
How to make it
- Cook ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drain off fat and set aside.
- Cook rotini according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.F
- Combine rotini, pizza sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste, sugar, garlic powder and oregano in a large bowl. Add beef mixture and fold in well, trying not to break up the rotini.
- Place half of mixture in 3-quart oven safe pan & top with 1 cup of cheese. Repeat with a second layer.
- Arrange pepperoni slices on top.
- Bake (uncovered) for 25 to 30 minutes (until heated through and cheese is melted).