- Time 180 minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 cups soy milk
- 1 oz. instant vanilla pudding powder
- 1 cup nondairy whipping cream (try Rich’s brand)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
How to make it
- In a medium-size bowl, combine 2 cups of the soy milk and the instant pudding. Stir well until thickened.
- Add the remaining 2 cups of soymilk and the nondairy whipping cream, mixing well.
- Stir in the vanilla, salt, and nutmeg until well blended.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon before serving.